- Our Hella Luggage is a medium-sized luggage products supplier in China . We specialized in the Shopping bag, cosmetic bag, laptop bag, ice cooler bag and travel luggage. since 2012, and we have rich connections in China for this field. Actually, we are glad to see if we could have the honor to be your potential supplier.
- We have supplied luggage products to customers and cooperate with ZARA , Red Bull GmbH ，Skyworth Group ，Li Ning ，etc .We have the confidence for our profession and our cooperation. Please feel free to let us know your requests or idea, let us take care of the rest for you.
- Looking froward to your contacts for further discuss. Many Thanks.
- Brand Name : Hella Luggage
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Location: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Building Size: 3000 Square meters
- No. of Employees: over 50
- Capacity: 4500000 usd /year
- Main Products: Back Pack , Tote Bag , Laptop/Camera Bag (backpack) , Bravel bag , Pet Bag , Wine Bag , Beach Bag
- Main Markets: America, Europe , Asia
- Port : Shenzhen Port
- MOQ : 500 pcs
- Normal Packaging: PP bag+Luggage products+ export carton, as per your request
- Price: Base on your order quantity and need details
- Delivery Time: 15-20 days after deposit
- Our Experience : Our factory is professional in making bags for more than 5 years.
- Quotation info needed: Product design , finishing request, quantities, and delivery time
- Service : We provide customers efficient Luggage products solutions, solving your problems efficiently .
We provide customers efficient luggage products, including wine bag, travel bag, beach bag, pet bag, backpack, cosmetic bags, stationary bags, fashion bags, luggage, travel bag, briefcase, leisure bag. Large scale production and well trained workers, production value over 4500000 USD per year.We can ensure your urgent orders ready in just 14 days.
We have professional QC offer testing on finished products and ensure all products will be tested more than 24 hours before shipment. Four inspection stages occur during production and a final product testing process is a prerequisite prior to packing ensuring a defective product percentage as low as 0.05%.